We invite all business organizations, for which the Single Market and fair competition are the foundational concepts of European integration, to join the EEA. Together with our Members, we want to develop true freedom of services, a European digital market and sound, transparent law.
EEA represents a diverse range of organisations and businesses, and we work together to build a thriving community to advance European economic development and prosperity.
Lithuanian Business Employers’ Confederation
Union of Entrepreneurs and Employers
Association of Pharmaceutical Employers PharmaNET
Polish Businessmen Federation
European Business Association
Republican Confederation of Entrepreneurship
By joining EEA, you will benefit from:
- Monitoring of regulatory and political developments.
- Position papers and preparations of communication materials such as podcasts.
- Creating consortia for the needs of joint projects financed from EU funds.
- Receiving regular updates on EU funding opportunities for business and SMEs.
- Communication of unfair competition practices/cases to relevant European institutions.
- Long-term strategic communication campaigns.
- Dedicated events – working breakfasts and lunches, debates, conferences.
- Key stakeholder mapping (European Commission, European Parliament, Council, Representations of Member States, experts, think tanks, sectoral organizations and NGOs).
- Outreach meeting preparations and setting for effective network building, as well as its maintenance.
How it works?
Once we enter into an agreement, you can request services relevant to attaining EU funding and/or project management.
We’ll be in touch
We will revise your application and get back to you to set up a meeting. It’s a chance to know each other, and we can ask any questions you might have.
Let’s get started
After the application is approved, we can begin our cooperation and move the EU agenda forward.